Mostly for my own enjoyment, here are some of my favorite things of late. Some of them are pretty old news, but I’m still loving them right now.
- My new bike!!! Critical Cycles Beaumont-7 Seven Speed Lady’s Urban City Commuter Bike.
- Hydrasense (Seriously, I have been taking Claritin every day for years and once I started using Hydrasense I don’t have to take it ever. Miracle drug? Probably not, but maybe?)
- Duolingo (where I’m practicing my Welsh like crazy these days).
- The Movie Solo. Was it perfect? No. Was it fun anyway? For sure.
- The TV show Superstore. I’m late to the game, but I got hooked. I’m pretty sure the character Jonah, in all his awkward sincerity and geekiness, is my spirit animal.
- Bouncy World. I’ve taken my toddler to a few bouncy house places, but I liked this one best so far. Space is nice and not crowded. Can be in the food area and still see most of the place. Lots of options for different age groups.
- G4Free 62 Inch Windproof Golf Umbrella Extra Large Automatic Open Anit UV Oversize Rain&Wind Repellent Stick Umbrella Sun Protection. Mouthful. Great for, say, walking to church on an unbelievably hot Las Vegas summer day because you gotta get to church but it’s too close to home to warrant car use.
- The Daily Show’s What Everyone Got Wrong About #WhereAreTheChildren.
- Bill Nye Saves the World “The Addiction Episode” (Season 3, episode 3).